4Bike-Police Return Policy effedctive 11/01/2014
Some products will return to the respective manufacturer. We will provide the correct return address. Some direct returns include but are not limited to Mocean, Lightman, Earphone Connection, S&W Bikes.
Contact us first before any return. In the case that the item returns to 4Bike-Police follow the directions below.
LCG Inc / 4Bike-Police.com will accept returns of products within 30 days of ship date from our warehouse. Customers requesting an RMA will be required to provide the following information:
- Item Number
- Invoice Number from original shipment/receipt of item
- Quantity to be returned
- Reason for request
- A written request-emailed to LCGInc@sbcglobal.net
All product returns must be shipped with the RMA number clearly visible on the outside of the package. Please ship to:
4Bike-Police Mikes Bike Shop 702 Smith Ln, Haskell Benton AR. 72015
Additional product returned, but not authorized on the RMA document will not be accepted as a return or reimbursed, and will be returned to the customer at the customer’s expense and shall not be reimbursed or credited. Returns must be sent via traceable carrier, for validation of receipt of goods and for insurance compliance.
All returns will be processed in a timely manner and credits will be applied to your account. Please note:
✓ ALL product returned will be assessed a 15% restocking fee, unless the return is the result of an error made by 4Bike-Police.com.
✓ If the manufacturer assesses a fee exceeding 15%, the customer will be assessed the difference in addition to the 4Bike-Police restocking fee accordingly.
✓ All freight charges assessed to the return, are the responsibility of the customer, and will not be reimbursed by 4Bike-Police unless the return is a result of an error made by 4Bike-Police. Freight for a return of a non-defective product will not be reimbursed by 4Bike-Police.
4Bike-Police will not accept return of or issue credit for the following items (including, but not limited to):
- Body Armor
- Defense/Pepper Spray
- Items that are labeled ‘Discontinued’ or from the closeout specials of 4Bike-Police regardless of disposition by the manufacturer
- Undergarments (including but not limited to: underwear, socks, t-shirts, base layers)
- Personal Communications Products
- All PDU Apparel (Professional Dress Uniform)
- Smith & Wesson Component Kits and Parts
- Product with retail price marking of any type
- Opened packages or packages showing evidence of tampering
- Product not in original packaging, including case pack goods
- Forensic testing supplies, equipment or drug and or alcohol testing kits
- First aid or trauma treatment products
- Worn or shopworn products
Any special order products (including but not limited to): specific apparel fits, vehicular modification or customization products, special sidearm holsters or carriers, any apparel with custom embellishment, any hard goods requiring special embellishment, any product purchased for fulfillment of agency purchase order.
Any item returned not in accordance with this written policy will not be accepted as a return or reimbursed, and will be returned to the customer at the customer’s expense and shall not be reimbursed or credited.
Please Contact 4Bike-Police for any questions you may have. We thank you for your business.