Patrol Cycle Shoe, The one built for Bike Patrol Officers.
NATURAL LEATHER, STURDY CONSTRUCTION, SUPER COMFORT
- Soft natural full grain leather can be polished or waterproofed to suit ridding conditions and your own police force regulations. No synthetic surface treatment to stop the natural breathing action of the leather…
- UPPER Full grain Nappa cowhide with Cordura panels
- TONGUE Outer: full grain Nappa cowhide. Inner Cordura with brushed nylon/foam lining. Velcro closing on outer & inner tongues
- SOCK LINING: Knitted brushed nylon laminated to sock
- SOCK MATERIAL: Contoured EVA with inner arch support
- INSOLE Waterproof Texon
- MID-SOLE: Glass reinforced (15%) nylon 6 cleat and heel section with co-moulded pliant TPU toe section
- OUTSOLE: Natural rubber
- COLLAR LINING: Knitted brush nylon laminted to 10mm PVC open cell foam
- QUARTER LINING: Knitted brush nylon laminted to 2mm PVC open cell foam
- SAFETY REFLECTOR: White 3M reflective material on heel
- HARDWARE: Steel cleat fitting hardware heat treated and SPD compatible
- Natural rubber outsole with an aggressive tread pattern for optimum traction off the bike. Tread pattern is designed to ensure fast release for a smooth transition from riding to running…
- EFFICIENT FRP CYCLING MIDSOLE WITH PLIANT TOE SECTION
- The unique BioSole features a co-moulded pliant toe area and a rigid FRP section from the ball of the foot to the heel. The design results in the power transfer and performance of a road cycling shoe with the walking comfort of a recreational leisure shoe. The rigid midsole also guards against injury due to localised pressure points that can lead to plantar fasciaititis.
- The natural rubber outsole has an aggressive tread pattern for optimum traction off the bike and the cleat area is engineered to ensure fast unimpeded release for a smooth transition from riding to running.
- Velcro backed outer tongue holds laces safely in place
- No “hot spots” when you are riding hard over long periods
- SPD compatible attachments slots in Bio Sole
SIZE 46 = 11.5 & 12 US is Out of Stock at Manufacturer
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Best police cycling shoes I’ve ever worn. I’ve been a police cyclist since 1999 and I have not found a better shoe for police cycling. Can be worn with integral attachment for pedals or without. Easy to run or walk in when not on the bike.
When my last pair wore out a few months ago I couldn’t get a replacement. I tried a pair of Under Armor black sneakers but they didn’t have a rigid sole. The pedals bit into the tread and we’re not comfortable on the bike.
I was so happy that these Patrol Cycle shoes are back in stock that I now buy 2 pairs at a time.
Highly recommend this product!